Responsible for supervision of and leading activities for participants in McKinleyville Union School District’s 21st Century Community Learning Center after school program.
Work assignments and responsibilities include but are not limited to: overall supervision of participants; planning and implementation of program activities that are in alignment with the 21st CCLC grant goals; direct supervision of participants; enforcement of all program policies and requirements as outlined in the 21st CLCC grant, and other duties as required or assigned by the Program Coordinator or Site Leader.
Hours: Shifts are afternoons, after school gets out Monday through Friday for 15-17.5 hours per week.
Specific Shifts available are as follows:
Mondays/Minimum days 12:45 - 6:00 pm
Tuesday-Friday 1:45 - 6:00 pm
Mondays/Minimum days 1:30 - 6:00 pm
Tuesday-Friday 2:45-6:00 pm
Additional Meeting/Training times vary
- Current first aid/CPR certification (upon employment).
- Current negative TB test (upon employment).
- Ability to obtain current fingerprint identification (BID 7) upon employment.
- Knowledge, training, and/or experience in one or more of the following areas: physical education, recreation, elementary education, art, theater, social work, environmental education, or early childhood education.
- Have a AA degree or higher. Or have passed the HCOE Paraprofessional Exam
- Experience working with children in a recreational or educational setting.
Submit Complete MCSD Application, completed in own handwriting to:
MCSD Parks & Recreation Dept. at 1656 Sutter Rd., McKinleyville CA95519