Under moderate supervision, directs and participates in a variety of semi-skilled and skilled manual tasks as assigned in the day-to-day operations of the water, sewer, parks, streetlight, and open space maintenance zone departments.
Hours: The position is temporary, 40 hours per week and seasonal and is un-benefitted. Schedule may include some evenings and weekends.
Salary: $14.05 per hour
- Maintenance and operation of the water, sewer, parks, streetlight and open space facilities experience.
- Maintaining and operating small power/hand tools and equipment.
- Ability to obtain current fingerprint identification and negative criminal history results from the Department of Justice upon employment.
- Ability to provide copy of good driving record.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical.
How to Apply: Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of original District Application Form. Each of the two following items must be submitted in order to be considered for the position:
- District Application form hand written.
- A cover letter outlining competencies and stating reasons for interest in the position.
Application Deadline: Open until filled.