Responsible for supervision of and leading activities for participants in McKinleyville Union School District’s 21st Century Community Learning Center after school program.
Work assignments and responsibilities include but are not limited to: overall supervision of participants; planning and implementation of program activities that are in alignment with the 21st CCLC grant goals; direct supervision of participants; enforcement of all program policies and requirements as outlined in the 21st CLCC grant, and other duties as required or assigned by the Program Coordinator or Site Leader.
Hours: Shifts are mornings Monday through Friday for 15-17.5 hours per week.
Specific Shifts available are as follows:
Monday - Friday 8:00 - 11:30 AM (time may be slightly adjusted)
Monday - Friday 8:30 - 12:00 PM (time may be slightly adjusted)
*Additional Meeting/Training times vary
**If interested before/after Program Transition Assistance adds 2hrs
Provides Assistance with...
- To and from program instruction transitions.
- Screening and monitoring students.
- Room assist small cohort group of students of distance with computers (teacher on computer)
- Room assist small cohort group of students of in person with (teacher in room)
- Provided with proper PPE -mask, gloves, hand washing/sanitizing stations.
- Prescreening to entering school/bus for employees and students
- Students will be assigned seating and rooms
- Deep cleaning in evenings after program
- Assigned restrooms
- Current first aid/CPR certification (upon employment).
- Current negative TB test (upon employment).
- Ability to obtain current fingerprint identification (BID 7) upon employment.
- Knowledge, training, and/or experience in one or more of the following areas: physical education, recreation, elementary education, art, theater, social work, environmental education, or early childhood education.
- Have a AA degree or higher. Or have passed the HCOE Paraprofessional Exam
- Experience working with children in a recreational or educational setting.
Submit Complete MCSD Application, completed in own handwriting to:
MCSD Parks & Recreation Dept. at 1656 Sutter Rd., McKinleyville CA95519Job Application 1-2018.pdf