Responsible for supervision of and leading recreational activities for groups of children afternoons during the school year.
Pre-program work assignments and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: design of activity plans, attendance at all staff training seminars, assist in setup of all equipment and program supplies, and other duties as assigned by the Recreation Coordinator.
Program work assignments and responsibilities include but are not limited to: overall supervision of participants, planning and implementation of activity plans, direct supervision of program participants, enforcement of all program policy and procedure as contained in program handbooks, general facility maintenance, and other duties as required or assigned by the Recreation Coordinator.
Hours: Part-time, Afternoons Monday-Friday during the school year
- Current first aid/CPR certification (upon employment).
- Current negative TB test (upon employment).
- Ability to obtain current fingerprint identification (BID 7) upon employment.
- Knowledge, training, and/or experience in one or more of the following areas: physical education, recreation, elementary education, art, theater, social work, environmental education, or early childhood education.
- Minimum one season (8 weeks) of experience working with children in a daycare, after school or recreation program setting.
- Experience working with the public in a recreational setting.
Resumes will not be accepted without a completed application.
For more information, call 839-9003.Job Application 1-2018.pdf